Converting any website into desktop application in window and mac is quite easy. If you want to convert and any website as your desktop application in window and mac then you are at the right place to learn how to convert any website into desktop application.
Windows users need Google Chrome to convert website into web application and for Mac operators need Fluidapp to convert website into desktop. Let me explain how to convert any website into desktop application in simple steps. Follow below steps carefully and convert your favorite website into your desktop application.
Steps to Convert Website into Desktop App in Window:
All window users follow below steps to convert website into desktop app.
1) First of all you need to download Google Chrome . If you have already then proceed
2) Open Google Chrome Go to Menu on right top corner.
3) Now go to Tools >> Create application shortcuts
4) Now a Popup will appear on front of you check both option desktop and pin to Taskbar
5) Final step Click on Create Button
6) Done 🙂 Watch Below Image to Learn, now you can see the website in your desktop and task bar
Steps to Convert Website into Desktop App in Mac (Apple)
Mac Users follow below steps to convert website into desktop app.
1) First of all Download Fluidapp and install on your computer.
2) Now open Fuildapp after installation.
3) Enter the URL which website you want to make your desktop application.
4) Give Name your Application.
5) Save Location in Applications
6) Choose Custom Icon for your Application.
7) Now Click on Create Button.
8) Done 🙂 now you can see app on your desktop
Watch Video From Fluidapp Website to learn how to use it
Make your favorite website as application on your computer. It’s very fast and easy to access. I hope you will like this tutorial share this Blog to your friends for more tips and tricks please support our blog share and Facebook and make a twit. Follow our Facebook Page and subscribe our blog for instant updates.