Moving WordPress blog to blogger is quite easy. Blogger is also very nice blogging platform for all bloggers because it free and here you no need to purchase any hosting services.
Today I am going to teach you how to migrate a blog form WordPress to Blogger. Follow below steps and move you blog success fully to blogger.
Steps to move blog WordPress to Blogger are:
1) First of All you need to export your WordPress blog:-
- Login your WordPress blog
- Go to Dashboard.
- Now Click on Tools >> Export
- Here you can see the option to export only post or page or export both.
- Select the option and Click on Download Export File.
You will get a file XML File like “yourblogname.wordpress.dateofexport.xml” this is a content of your wordpress blog.
2) WordPress to Blogger File Conversion: After exporting WordPress blog you need to convert XML file to change the markup into blogger format. Steps for conversion are:
- Go to WordPress to Blogger Conversion.
- Upload the XML file (yourblogname.wordpress.dateofexport.xml)
- Click on Convert.
- Now save your converted File (blogger-export.xml) to your computer.
3) Import blog into Blogger: This is the final step to move blog to WordPress to Blogger. Now here you need to import the converted File (blogger-export.xml) into blogger. Follow below steps to import this file into blogger:-
- Login your Blogger and Click on your blog.
- Go to Setting >> Other.
- Click on Import Blog.
- Now you need to browse the file (blogger-export.xml) fill the CAPTCHA text. Choose the option whether or not automatically publish all posts or you can uncheck this option to save all post in draft and upload it. Now just wait to finish the uploading.
- Congratulations!! You are done. Now you can check your post and adjust your images
When all post is published make sure to remove WordPress blog and change internal linking in your blog post.
I hope this tutorial will help you to move your blog from WordPress to Blogger. Enjoy the tricks and migrate your blog easily, share to your friends and other.