Getting slow performance of your android mobile phone or tablet always frustrate us when we get this type of message “Memory Full, Delete or move some data from Phone memory” or “Memory Low” in our Android mobile phone or tablet.
Now day everyone using android mobile phone or tablet because they are easy to use and have lots of features but the problem comes when our android mobile phone or tablet performing slow and show the message like above about low memory or not enough memory in Phone memory.
Android update their versions after some time with new and good feature and they have less problem like RAM memory but if you are using old version of android mobile or device then you may get this types of problems.
There are some reasons of slow performance of Android mobile devices like Low RAM, Low internal memory of your mobile phone or low processer speed. So, what can you do to increase or expend your phone memory or RAM? Below are some tips and tricks to increase or Expend your Android mobile phone or tablet RAM.
How to increase Android Mobile Phone or Tablet RAM using App?
Here we will use and android application which is available on Google Play store and you download it free for your android mobile phone or tablet. This app will make a partition on SD Memory card to use it as memory of phone. Okay let’s start to use this app
- Download the app Free: – ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP)
- Install it on your android mobile phone or tablet.
- Now you need to create swap file for that click on Swap activate & Enable it
- Click on Activate Swap.
- All done
By following above steps you can increase your Android Mobile phone or tablet Memory easily.
How to increase Android Mobile phone or tablet RAM Manually?
We can increase android mobile phone or tablet RAM manually without using any android app. So, follow below steps to increase your android device RAM. Below are some requirements to increase android mobile phone RAM.
- You need SD Memory Card (Blank memory) and card reader.
- Rooted android Mobile phone or tablet.
- A computer.
Now follow below steps to increase your Android mobile Device Memory Manually:
- Download this software on your computer: MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Install the above software on your computer
- Insert your SD Memory card on your computer using card reader.
- Open MiniTool Partition Wizard software on your computer.
- Format your SD memory card by using MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- Now Right click on SD Memory card and make Partition then select partition as primary & Files system as FAT32 for memory card.
- Leave at least 1GB memory for the next partition of Memory.
- Complete before partition then again click on partition option and select primary partition and change file system to EXT2. EXT3 and EXT4.
- Now just click on apply changes option and you have create partition of your SD memory card successfully.
- Now you have link your Android mobile phone or device (Rooted device)
- Download Link2SD on your android mobile phone device from Google Play store.
- Now Launch the Link2SD app and give root permission and choose .EXT partition.
- Now start Linking.
Now follow below steps to Increase Android mobile phone or tablet device RAM:
- Download Swapper for Root
- Install and launch the app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase.
- This app will create a file .swp and it will increase the RAM of your android mobile phone device.
- All Done.
Follow all the above steps carefully and increase the RAM of your android mobile phone and tablet device by using android application and manually method.
Read also this: How to Take Screenshot in Android phone?
We hope the above method and tips will help you to increase the RAM of your android mobile phone or tablet by using SD memory card.